Welcome to Daisychain - A message from Lee-Anne

Come in and say hello

Welcome to Daisychain - A message from Lee-Anne

Postby Lee-Anne » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Hi, Im Lee-Anne, I am the founder of Daisychain Childcare. I am 31 years old and I am married to Mark and have a 7 year old daughter, Holly and a 10 year old step-son, Thomas. We also have 2 cats, Max & Sooty and a rabbit called Thumper.

My husband Mark, works in IT in Weston and we have lived in our house for four years. We enjoy living in Weston due to its easy access to the seaside and open country spaces. As a family we enjoy a variety of hobbies including swimming, kite flying, walking and cycling. Both myself and my husband Mark have been checked by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and are considered suitable to be with children. I am also a fully trained paediatric first aider.

Whilst working alone, I am registered to care for five children under 8 years of age, of which no more than three can be under 5 and of this only one can be under a year. When working with another childminder, we are registered to care for 9 children under 8 of which no more than 6 can be under 5 and only 2 can be under 1 year. I am happy to care for any child and I do not discriminate against children or their families for reasons such as race, religion, sex or ability.

I decided to become a childminder so that I am able to spend more time at home with my family and to offer other parents a safe, fun and friendly environment where their children can enhance their social, physical and emotional development. As a former 'working parent' I understand the challenges faced by parents when looking for good quality childcare which is why Daisychain Childcare was set up.

I hope that you and your child enjoy their time here at Daisychain childcare and if you have any questions or would like to discuss your childs development or any aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Wishes

Lee-Anne.
Lee-Anne

Return to Welcome to DaisyChain Childcare